Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I'm Brand New



Siren Sense is a new blog that I'm nurturing. It's going to be filled with fashion and make-up tips, health topics, exercise advice, and other goodies that concern women.

Why do I think I'm qualified to give advice on such topics? Well, I'm a woman, first and foremost. Second, I'm nic-named, "Barbie", by my family and friends.

I have over 200 pairs of shoes and boots, an 80 sq foot closet full of clothes, an armoire full of jewelry, an eye for fashion and a brain for bargains. When I dress, EVERYTHING must match-- from my earrings to my bracelets and my belt to my shoes. The color can't be CLOSE, it must be EXACT.

Most fashion faux pas are just common sense, or the lack thereof. Women are either lazy (trust me, been there) or just uninformed. Most trends don't fit the average woman and I'm here to let you know what works and what doesn't.

So, join me for fun, laughs and some great tips and you'll learn how to look good in the process for a lot less to boot...no pun intended.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I *hart* comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...